Friday, November 11, 2016

Personal message about my acne video...















So if youre reading this you probably already seen my lastest video on youtube about how I cover my acne scars. Ive been currently dealing with hormonal acne out of no where in my twenties. Ive never had acne before in my life and now for the situation to be so intense to me it played a part on my confidence. No one wants to deal with acne. It isnt our choice to have these skin issues. So I took a deep breath and decided to share my skin issues fully on my channel. I did it for that one person who is in the same boat as me and feels alone. I did it for that person that cant look in the mirror because they dont like what they see due the current situation. Im here to tell you that you are not alone and this isnt permeant. Going through acne is a temporary phase some people just go through so lets just go through it together. Lets support each other on the way to bettering our skin and life in general. It took alot for me to do this but im happy I did because its life. Its apart of my life.

-Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment